Refined Soyabean Oil
“Soya Drop” Refined Soyabean Oil is clear, transparent and has a water like colour with bland taste and odour. It is manufactured under strict quality control and totally untouched by human hands using latest technology. “Soya Drop” Refined Soyabean Oil is used as a cooking as well as salad oil since it is free from cholesterol, low in saturated fat. It not only enhances the taste of your food but also keeps your family healthy. It also contains good amount of PUFA & MUFA useful for health in order to maintain the cholesterol (LDC).
- Acid Value – 0.065%
- R.I. at 40 Degree Celcius – 1.4669
- Color in 5 ¼ V Cell Y+5R – 6 Units
- MIV % : 0.018%
- Sediments : Nil
- Peroxide Value : 0.20 Mequ./Kg
- Iodine Value : 130.57
- Halphan Test : Negative
- Argemone Oil Test: Negative
- Castor Oil Test : Negative
- Mineral Oil Test: Negative
- Sp.Gra. at 30 Degree Celcius : 0.910
- Flash Point: 270 Degee Celcius
“Soya Drop” is available in consumer packs of 500 ml Pouch/bottle, 1 Ltr. pouch/bottle, 2 Ltr. jar, 5 Ltr. Jar and 15 Ltr & Kg tins and jars.
Health Benefits of Refined Soyabean Oil
- Refined Soybean oil is chiefly a poly-unsaturated fats rich vegetable oil. Linoleic acid (omega-6) is the major poly-unsaturated fatty acid found in it. Additionally it is low in saturated fats, and free from cholesterol; making it as one of the healthiest cooking oils.
- Soybean, being a vegetable oil, is a good source of plant sterols, especially β-sitosterol. The FDA has approved the following claim for phytosterols: “Foods containing at least 0.4 gram per serving of plant sterols, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 0.8 gram, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.” Phyto-sterols competitively inhibit cholesterol absorption in the gut and thereby can reduce blood cholesterol levels by 10% to 15%
- Refined Soybean oil is a moderate source of anti-oxidant vitamin E. 100 g fresh oil has 8.18 mg of α-tocopherol and 64.26 mg of gamma-tocopherol. Vitamin E is a powerful lipid soluble antioxidant, required for maintaining the integrity of cell membrane of mucus membranes and skin by protecting it from harmful oxygen-free radicals.
- The oil has vitamin K in high concentrations; 100 g of oil compose of 183.9 mcg. Vitamin K has potential role bone health by promoting osteotrophic (bone formation and strengthening) activity. Adequate vitamin-K levels in the diet help limiting neuronal damage in the brain; thus, has established role in the treatment of patients suffering from Alzheimer’s disease.